Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I'm Not Joking I'm Dead Fucking Serious

-Jeffrey Dahmers Not Crazy He's Just Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs

-But Is God A Christian?

-You Know How We Can End World Hunger? By Eating My Shit!

-Girl Are You From Illinois? Cause Holy Shit Your Tittys Keep Making Lots Of Noise!

-If A Banana Is A Dick, Is A Banana Peel A Condom?

-I Asked Jeffrey Dahmer To Rollerskate. He Brought Me A Dead Prostitue Rolled Up In Carpet & Said "Why You Mad? You Told Me To Roll A Skank!"

-How Did A Stripper Become Our 1st Female President? We Liked Her On The Poles.

-Jake Was Up Against An Asian Kid During A Chest Tournament. His Name Was Mi Meeyt. Jake Won & Was So Excited From Beating That Heart-Ass Dick He Told His Mom "I Beat MI MEEYT!" "I Beat MI MEEYT!"

-My Big Hairy Abogado Is Gonna Use The Insanity Plea To Get Me Out Of The Mental Hospital


No comments:

Post a Comment