Friday, April 29, 2016

Dear Suzie

Dearest,

Suzie. I Broke Into Your House & Roofied You & Fucked You While You Were Passed Out Because You Said In Your Diary You Were Lonely For A Man & You Just Want Someone To Make You Laugh & Smile Here's A Joke: Knock Knock Who's There? Yo Dead Mamma! LOL XOXOX You Also Said You Were Ready To Have Babies So I Replaced Your Birth Control With Pink Xanaxes A Week A Go Sorry About The Whole Losing Your Job As A Janitor At The Strip Club Cause You Passed Out On A Semen Covered Urinal Suzie I Also Drank All Your Beer To Save You From Yourself Cause I Think You Have A Serious Problem With Alcohol Those Pecan Pies You Took Hours To Make Were The Shit I Ate All 15 Of Them Cause You're Getting Fat & I Didn't Clean Up The Puke Cause You Could Use Some Exercise Cleaning My Barf Trail From The Kitchen To The Top Of Your Stairs I Did However Take The Liberty Of Burning Your 100 Year Old Quilt Passed Down From Generation To Generation Cause I'm A Gentleman & I Also Threw Up On It Anyways Suzie I Just Wanted You To Know That I Love You Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day Babe

SINCERLY,

CRYSTAL JANE BETHBETH

No comments:

Post a Comment