Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hot New Club La Nasty Dick

Jeffry Dahmer & Norman Bates Walk Into A Black Gay Bar Called La Nasty Dick

Jeffrey Dahmer Orders A Cocktail & Says "I Like My Rum Like I Like My Men Cold, Dark, & Fruity"

He Turns To Norman Bates & Ask "Do You Come Here Often?"

Norman Bates Replies "No I NORMA-lly Don't. I'm Heterosexual"

Jeffrey Dahmer Says, "Heterosexual? More Like Hetero-Digestible I Could Just Eat You Up Cutie. It's Been Years Since I Had Hot Lean White Meat In A Snack."

Norman Bates Goes, "Hell No You Ain't Gonna Fry My Juicy Bits Bitch!"

Then Jeffrey Dahmer Says, "You Misheard Me. I Said In The Sack! I Wanna Bang You Like A Gong! I Want You To Be My Sexy Little Normandy Bomb! I Want You To Make My Dick Explode With Pleasure!"

Norman Bates Was Pissed So He Pulled Out A Shiv & Yelled, "Back The Fuck Up, It's Like My Momma Norma Always Say Norman Will Shank A Nigger If He's Gots-Ta!"

Jeffrey Dahmer Says, "Whatevs You Creepy Motherfucker You Must Be Psycho Or Some Shit? I Ain't Scared, You're Just A God Damned Pussy Mommas Boy! Wtf Was Your Name Again Punk!? Mormon Masturbates! GTFO!!!!"

Then The Bartender Interrupts & Ask For Them To Pay

Norman Bates Is All Like, "Fuck Man! This Is Gonna Cost Me An Arm & A Leg! My Mom Said I Could Have One Big Boy Drink But I Had To Buy Her Lube & New Batteries For Her Dildo With The Rest Of The Money!"

Jeffrey Dahmer Pulls A Black Arm & Leg Out Of His Tote Bag & Tips The Bartender With A Big Black Cock.

Norman Bates Says, "Thanks Man I Owe You! Feel Free To Come Over Anytime & But Fuck Me Bro!"

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment