Monday, July 2, 2018

Did I Ever Tell You About The Time...

I Broke My Ashtray & Pissed On The Floor When I Was 16...So That My Parents Would Cut Themselves & Get Infected........Because We Were In A Dispute....Over My Ummm Well I'm Not Proud Of That Mold In My Closet Dude.....Are The Blow Torch s....Same Summer I Listened To Jackies Strength Being Covered By Parenthetical Girls On Repeat While Making A Paper Doll ANd Paper Coffin Plus Flower Arrangement...It Was A Black Magic Altar To Bring About My Death On My Shelf....I Even Painted A Date....Still Here & Glad To Be :) "Fill Your Heart With Love Today"-David Bowie.................There's Lots Of Hope That You Will Get To Make More Mistakes!!! THE FUN KIND THOUGH!!!!! Also I Met A Boy After Posting A CL Advert To Get A Ride To A Club...Been Doing Shady Shit To Get Around Since I Was 15...I Ran Away To Louisiana When I Was 17....I Had The Time Of My Life Felt Like I Was In Dirty Dancing...& That's Where I Learned About Blow Torches...;) & Hot Weird Sex....& Motorcycles!! The Only Cycle I Had Before That Was A Menstrual One!! But I Love My Weird Ass Parents...I Fell Bad That I Did That...Be Nice....Love What Can While You Can!! But Here's Some Drawing Of Him...& My Kickass Resume I'd Totally Hire Me To Work At My Wine Cigs & 70s Music Bar/ Emo Poetry/ Sex Toys/ Cocaine Shop.....& Other Assorted Goods Park....But The Weird Part Is That Some Other Guy Asked Me Down There & He's Not As Cute As This Guy Who I Met On CL(He Has Sexy Accent/Is A Runner/Really Tall/Hot Legs)...& He Blocked...Me...Same Reason All Bros Do.....They Can't Handle How Cool Sexy & Overly Drunk I Am...I Liked One Song He Played Though A Lot...Made Me Like Him...But I Guess It's Okay...I'm Over It...(I'm Not)









No comments:

Post a Comment