Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I Am A Lesbian

I Took Photos Of Tress And Fences...Somehow It Turned Into This...I Desperately Wished I Like Men...Cause My Chances Of True Love Are Already Low...Like Me Feeling Low...Listening To Low...Drinking Merlot....I Want Someone To Sit & Draw & Sing With Me & We Could Even Make Each Other Laugh...& Help Each Other Get Better & Teach Each Other Things!...If I Needed An Orgasm I Could Do It Alone..I Need Love...& Femininity Is So Beautiful... Pertaining To The Guy I Went With Recently From Rideshare...I Try To Force Myself...I Look For Any Reason To Fall In Love Cause It Is So Unobtainable.. That Of Course My Stubborn Ass Wants It! Well That Was Easier Than Admitting To Being A Sap! I'm Just A Sap...Because Bullshit People Lie To Me & Leave Me All Sticky! I Am Kinda A Shallow...Ugly Girls Have A Right To It Too...It Ain't Self Pity I Know Compared To Most Men I Am Unbelievably Pretty..I Believe But Like...God! Why? Why Isn't Everyone A Chick! I'd Bang A Old Ass Lady Dude I Don't Care! Women Are Like The Only Thing Prettier Than Flowers...So I Want Love But It's Gotta Be A Woman...Doesn't Have To Biological Per Se...The Dude From Rideshare Is A Dick...With A Dick....I Fucked Him & His Friend..I Blew One & Rode The Other...I Went Outside & Cried....Cause He Had Implied That He Liked Me For More Than That...I Fell For It Like A Tweaker Trying To Smoke Kitty Litter...I Also Went Outside Because It Physically Hurt....My Crotch & Throat...I Did Not Like It...& He Told Me He Wants Anal...(Because He's An Asshole).....I Asked Why & Said It's Cause I'm His Girl & He Needs To Fill All My Holes To Possess Me! Earlier That Night He Scolded Me For Picking A Flower & Told Me How That's So Possessive To See Something You Want & Pick It!! Well Shit! He Also Said My Tits Are Too Small...& Mentioned That Women In San Francisco Are Skinnier & How He's Gonna Go Back...Well Why Did You Ever Leave Jackass??? Was It Cause Your Morals Were Offended That They Had Flowers In Their Hair!!!??? & Did They Go Against Your Love Of The God Lord When They Didn't Bend Over & Bleed Profusely..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment